Free Delivery When Purchase up to HK$500.- (Max 1KG) to Residential/Commercial Area / Convenience Stores / SF Stations / Lockers, Purchase HK$1-499 (Max 4KG) Delivery fees Collect to SF Stations, or delivery to Residential/Commercial Area HK$30 for first 1KG
- Chilled delivery not available
- Extra Delivery Fees will be charged for order over 1 KGS
Free Base Delivery When Purchase up to HK$800.- (up to 8KGS)
- Deliver to all major residential / commercial / industrial addresses
- Cannot deliver to SF Stations / Lockers / Convenience stores
- Extra Delivery Fees will be charged for order over 8 KGS
- Chilled delivery available
Macau Free Delivery When Purchase up to HK$600.-
* Max 3 KGS (First 3 KGS Free of Charge, Extra HKD15/KG will charge if over 3 KGS)
- Provide Mon to Sat on site delivery
*Chilled delivery services not available
Mainland China Delivery fees
* HKD20 for 1st KG and HKD8 for additional KGS
* Retail price included Tax duty, clearance fees to Mainland China
* Cottage Cheese or Budwig Set / Chilled Items are not deliverable
For delivery terms and conditions, please see below:
Information / Delivery Method (Hong Kong / Macau / Mainland China / Overseas)
Together Health, Bone Aid, 60 Capsules
- HK$145.00 HK$180.00
- Availability: Pre-Order (Arrive in 20-30 days)
Macau - No Stock
Related Products :
- | Foods,Supplements,Home | Supplements | Functional classification |
- Brand: Together Health
- Product Code: TH_Bone-60cap
- Product Code: 5060170530917
- Reward Points: 145
Shops Stock Availability
** It takes approximately 5 working days for warehouse goods to be delivered to the shops.
** For any enquiries, please call our stores directly.
- Natural bioavailable bone complex
- Natural plant-based calcium from seaweed
- Highly biologically active MK7 form of Vitamin K2 from chickpeas
- Vegan plant source vitamin D3 from lichen
TOGETHER FOR BONE HEALTH
We all know the importance of calcium when it comes to bone health. And while it’s true that calcium is essential, a growing body of research shows that vitamins D and K2 also play a vital role. Our Bone Aid combines all 3 of these powerful nutrients from natural, plant-based sources to bring you an effective synergistic supplement for strong, healthy bones.
HOW DO THESE 3 NUTRIENTS WORK TOGETHER?
Calcium is absorbed into the bloodstream, so it needs a little help from vitamin D and K2 to reach your bones. Vitamin D ramps the production of a special protein, while vitamin K2 activates this protein to inhibit deposits of calcium on the walls of our blood vessels.
The benefit of this is twofold. It not only prevents calcification of our arteries, but leads the calcium right to where we need it - our bones.
NATURALLY EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS
We extract nutrients right from their natural sources. This way, they come to you in forms your body recognises.
- SEAWEED (Providing: Calcium)
Seaweed calcium is complete in a marine multimineral complex providing bioactive calcium with 72 other trace minerals. We get our calcium from Atlantic red algae (Lithothamnion Calcareum), which naturally absorbs trace minerals from the surrounding seawater. Those minerals calcify to a skeletal structure, and mature material settles separately from young and live material on the seabed. After that, it is harvested sustainably.
- LICHEN (Providing: Vitamin D3)
Our plant-based vitamin D3 comes from lichen. You might not have heard of it, but it’s a small and unique organic species that contains one of the only plant-based sources of cholecalciferol - the body's preferred biologically active form.
- CHICKPEA (Providing: Vitamin K2)
Nattō is an ancient Japanese food, and is one of the best sources of K2 on earth. That's why our Vitamin K2 is made with chickpeas, which are fermented with Bacillus subtilis nattō. Our Vitamin K2 brings you a highly biologically active form of vitamin K2 - one that’s 10 times more efficiently absorbed than vitamin K1 from spinach.
All our products are made using simple, chemical-free processes - and only ever meeting our high standards.
The stomach acid produced with a meal aids the absorption of calcium. Vitamins D3 and K2 are fat-soluble nutrients, so it’s best to take them with a meal containing fat.
Bone Aid can be taken anytime of the day. Try to take it at the same time every day to help build a habit.
2 vege capsules provide on average (NRV): Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol): 20μg (400%), Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7): 100μg (133%), Calcium: 460mg (58%)
NRV = Nutrient Reference Values
Lithothamnion Calcareum seaweed providing Calcium1, Chickpea providing Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7), Tapioca extract2, Lichen providing Vitamin D3. Capsule (Vegetable cellulose).
1For the full list of 72 ionic trace minerals. 2Non-GMO extract used to turn oil into powder.