Free Delivery When Purchase up to HK$500.- (Max 1KG) to Residential/Commercial Area / Convenience Stores / SF Stations / Lockers, Purchase HK$1-499 (Max 4KG) Delivery fees Collect to SF Stations, or delivery to Residential/Commercial Area HK$30 for first 1KG
- Chilled delivery not available
- Extra Delivery Fees will be charged for order over 1 KGS
Free Base Delivery When Purchase up to HK$800.- (up to 8KGS)
- Deliver to all major residential / commercial / industrial addresses
- Cannot deliver to SF Stations / Lockers / Convenience stores
- Extra Delivery Fees will be charged for order over 8 KGS
- Chilled delivery available
Macau Free Delivery When Purchase up to HK$600.-
* Max 3 KGS (First 3 KGS Free of Charge, Extra HKD15/KG will charge if over 3 KGS)
- Provide Mon to Sat on site delivery
*Chilled delivery services not available
Mainland China Delivery fees
* HKD20 for 1st KG and HKD8 for additional KGS
* Retail price included Tax duty, clearance fees to Mainland China
* Cottage Cheese or Budwig Set / Chilled Items are not deliverable
For delivery terms and conditions, please see below:
Information / Delivery Method (Hong Kong / Macau / Mainland China / Overseas)
Together Health, Omega 3, 30 Softgels (100% Plant Based)
- HK$138.00 HK$172.00
- Availability: In Stock
Macau - Low Stock
Related Products :
- | Foods,Supplements,Home | Supplements | Functional classification |
- Brand: Together Health
- Product Code: TH_Omega3-30gel
- Product Code: 5060170530221
- Reward Points: 138
Shops Stock Availability
** It takes approximately 5 working days for warehouse goods to be delivered to the shops.
** For any enquiries, please call our stores directly.
- Natural fish free algae (Schizochytrium species) source
- DHA and EPA omega 3 at the ideal ratio
- Sustainably grown in a completely contamination-free environment
- 100% plant based
OMEGA 3 FROM PURE ALGAE
We’ve taken all the goodness from one of nature’s finest offerings and sourced our omega 3 from pure algae. Algae is vegan, sustainable and can be grown without any risk of ocean contaminants.
Our Omega 3 contains both DHA and EPA. These two forms are highly researched, and have a plethora of proven benefits. We source our omega 3 from algae, so we're going right to the source. We do this because, unlike algae, fish don't naturally produce omega 3. This also means you won’t get any of that fishy aftertaste.
TOGETHER FOR OUR BODIES
Our oceans are unfortunately no longer clean, they contain heavy metals, herbicides and pesticides, PCBs, dioxins and many other contaminants. These build up in marine life due to a process called biomagnification, which is exacerbated in farmed fish as they are fed the flesh of wild-caught fish, often higher up the food chain which they would not naturally consume. For these reasons, fish can concentrate extremely high levels of chemical residues in their flesh and fat, as much as 9 million times that of the water in which they live. To try and remove these toxins, fish oils undergo many chemical treatments.
1 softgel a day will support a low or fish-free diet. If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, one softgel will support a balanced diet, while two softgels will support a low or no-fish diet.
Omega 3 is best absorbed with a meal containing fat.
Omega 3 can be taken anytime of the day. Take it at the same time every day to build up a routine.
1 softgel provides on average: 352mg of Omega 3, DHA: 207mg, EPA: 123mg, DPA:22mg
Algae oil. Vegetarian softgel capsule* (Vegetable glycerol from Coconut oil, Corn Starch: non GMO, Undegraded Carrageenan from red seaweed, Sodium Carbonate from Kelp)
*100% plant based